(Hong Kong / London, May 5, 2021) – HSBC Life and dacadoo announce a global partnership to help customers improve and maintain their physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
HSBC Life, the group’s insurance business, will integrate dacadoo’s Digital Health Engagement Platform with its recently launched health and wellness platforms, available to both corporate and private customers.
HSBC Life’s Well + and Benefits + platforms, which encourage people to migrate to and maintain a healthy and financially healthy lifestyle, are currently available in Hong Kong markets over time.
After integrating with dacadoo, HSBC Life’s Well + and Benefits + customers will have access to personalized insights about their overall health and well-being and will receive incentives and rewards for healthy behavior in terms of lifestyle, body, mind and finances. A “health score” – a number that indicates overall health – that changes in real time based on the user’s lifestyle factors such as health, diet, activity and sleep, will also be available to customers using the platform, with Well + at the core The mobile banking app is integrated by HSBC.
To inspire customers on their way to health and well-being, dacadoo’s technology relies on a wide range of motivational and scientific principles, ranging from artificial intelligence and gamification to automated coaching and behavioral sciences.
Bryce Johns, Global CEO, HSBC Life and Insurance Partnerships, commented: “HSBC Life is focused on providing customers with the right products, services and rewards to enhance their holistic wellbeing.
Helping our customers transition to healthier lifestyles is an important strategic priority for us. Our partnership with dacadoo and our uniquely integrated approach to health and wealth will enable our customers to better control their physical, mental and financial wellbeing. “
Peter Ohnemus, President and CEO of dacadoo, added: “We are very excited to partner with HSBC Life as we believe that through dacadoo’s Digital Health Engagement Platform, we are giving everyone better opportunities to realize their full health potential. We look forward to further developing our partnership and offering HSBC Life customers digital health services with added value. “
- Well +, HSBC Life’s Digital Health Engagement Platform, enables Hong Kong customers to sign up and earn rewards such as Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and bar discounts, including RewardCash, after purchasing eligible plans. More at hsbc.com.hk/insurance/ and www.hsbc.com.hk/rewards
- HSBC Life’s Benefits + is a leading digital benefits solution launched for commercial customers in Hong Kong in February 2021. The solution is the first special health and wellness offer of its kind for employers in Hong Kong with flexible medical group and life insurance and a comprehensive digital platform from a single source for
- HSBC Life is the insurance business of the HSBC Group. We manufacture life and health insurance products in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, India *, France, UK, Malta, Mexico and Argentina. HSBC Life offers a range of insurance products to meet our clients’ needs in the fields of protection, education, retirement planning, wealth growth and legacy planning. Our services and products are available through HSBC banking channels, select third party providers, including financial advisors and
* Via our Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance joint venture
- HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 64 countries and territories in its geographic regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. With assets of $ 2,959 billion as of March 31, 2021, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services companies
dacadoo, named “Cool Vendor in Insurance” by Gartner in 2021, licenses its Digital Health Engagement Platform, including its Health Score and Risk Engine, to life and health insurance companies (B2B) and supplies insurtech and health-tech solutions to over 35 of the top 100 life and health insurance providers worldwide. The dacadoo technology, which is available in over 16 languages, is provided as a fully branded white label solution or can be integrated into the customers’ products via the API. With its “Connect, Score, Engage” offer, dacadoo Life & Health supports operators in motivating their customers to adopt a healthier lifestyle through its SaaS-based Digital Health Engagement Platform. dacadoo also provides its Risk Engine, which calculates the relative risk for mortality and morbidity in real time. dacadoo employs over 120 people at locations in Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific region and has registered over 100 patents for its digital life & health solutions.
Read More Now