Minister Tinee Furbert and a group of holistic wellness experts are hosting a holistic wellness community chat this afternoon [April 29] To discuss the importance of holistic health and community wellbeing, watch live below.
The planned panelists are:
- Dr. Ayesha Peets-Talbot, doctor specializing in internal medicine, pediatrics and functional medicine.
- Scott Smith, Personal Trainer, NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, YMCA Sports Conditioning Trainer, and WITS Lecturer at Bermuda College.
- Salintae Tuzo, consultant, certified life coach and warrior of sickle cell anemia.
- Dayla Burgess, adult clinical counselor and addiction counselor.
- LaTya Simmons, social worker and alcohol and drug counselor.
- Clare Panchaud, Holistic Health Advisor and Aromatherapist.
- Alicia Trott, meditation teacher, Reiki practitioner and herbal formulator.
Live video below:
Read more about
category: All, news, videos
Read More Now